5/29/2006

Distorsion

PS primero les traje el modding de My Humps
Pues ahora les traigo este otro ahora de los Coldplayeros, de la rola Clocks

Clocks se convierte en "My Balls" (modding Pato García)

Lights go out and I cant be saved, This girl sure has a dirty plan,

She gets down upon my knees, oh I pray to get a blow,

Screaming, oh yeah I feel her tongue, feel her lips closer my dick,

And trouble that cant be named, I prefer to call it great

Blowing youuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaare, youuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaare


Pleasureness that never stops, closing walls and rocked balls,

Gonna, keep here enjoying it, I could not stop you`r doing well,

Blowing, you are and I like that way, maybe then we`ll have some sex

Am I enjoying all that stuff? Or am I waiting for the sex

Blowing youuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaare, youuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaare

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaare, youuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaare

And nothing else matters, and nothing else like me, and nothing else compares




2 comentarios:

Pato Garcia dijo...

thanks a lot pal, its been a looong time since I left this stuff but its fun to keep remembering what I used to do years ago and of course its cool to be a kind of entertainment to people like you, keep passing ;)

Anónimo dijo...

So razy..
Oh..

Laer